WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- IP Address
We may use your Personal Data to respond to your requests, contact you with newsletters or inform you of marketing related events that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by contacting us to be removed from any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Your email address or any contact information will not be sold to third parties.
- Your email address will only be used for communication purpose.
- You Email, Name and Password are stored in encrypted format in the database.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- In addition to our own cookies, our advertiser's site may store cookies.
By using this website, you agree that you grant rotator4you.com the right to record your IP address at all times. These measures are taken to guarantee the security of our customers, and to allow us to investigate cases of possible fraud. All information submitted during the signup process while checking out is kept secure and protected. We will never share your personal details with anyone. Please note, these details may be used in cases involving legal matters, such as fraud and theft.
- Each attempt, in any way, to hack into the system will be logged automatically.
- Hack attempts to the system will leads to termination of your advertisement.
- We may or may not inform you that your advertisement was terminated.
PAYMENT, REFUND POLICY, DISPUTES AND CHARGE BACKS
- Payments are accepted from Verified accounts only.
- All purchases are non-refundable unless failure to provide service purchased.
- Attempting to refund or charge back will lead to termination of your advertisement.
- We accept any kind of advertisement except for pages that include but not limited to: Hidden Iframes (especially those who 'steal' CPU time from visitors), frame-breakers and sites that do not work in iframes (check here), have malicious code, have pop-ups, have adult, porn, genital enhancement, sex date etc. content or illegal content, and those that include any unethical content. Also, any advertisement that uses #sitename name for any unrelated services is not allowed. Your advertisement must load within 5 seconds and must be capable of supporting multiple visits per second.
- Rotators are okay as long as all the URLs inside the rotator comply with our terms. This typically assumes that you are the owner of the rotator or at least you have access to control the URLs inside the rotator. Only personal/private/free rotators are accepted, no PTP. You must not have another rotator url in your rotator. If you have a special situation contact us! We are happy to run your rotator as long as we can verify what urls are rotated.
- No business rotators are accepted (anymore)!
- Your site must run on traffic exchanges without interrupting them!
- We reserve the right to deny any advertisement that do not fit the terms to be displayed.
- Violating our terms, escpecially if you advertise a rotator or if you interrupt smooth traffic exchange, will result in advertising termination without refund!
- Once your campaign is live, it cannot be paused or stopped.
- You may request for an URL(s) change once in a 24 hour period but only if your slot has more than 24 hours left until expiration. (Use contact form on this site)
- We do not provide compensation for force majeure. This includes the failure of the hosting provider which may result in lower traffic for our customers during the issues.
- Advertisements are allowed to be viewed on mobile phones.
- Contact us if you want to get your URL pre-approved before you order!
I do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and your slot went live.
Please contact us if you want to check your site with us before ordering! (Use contact form on this site)
I recommend contacting me for assistance if you experience any issues with this site.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact me.
You may also contact me using the information below:
Business name: ROTATOR4YOU.COM
Website address: http://rotator4you.com
Physical address: Eschenstr. 47, 81547 München
E-mail address: office at rotator4you.com
Last updated on: 24.06.2018